In order to register as a candidate, can you please download and complete all of the documents via the button below and then upload and send all of the completed documents using the system at the bottom of this page. The hiring Manager will not short–list you unless all documents and forms are uploaded onto C.NET (this is a contractual requirement with D.C.C).
Please note if you are not applying for a Social Worker’s post all this information will not be relevant to you.
We will also need the following documents scanned and uploaded on to this page. There is no need to print off these forms we will accept them word processed.
- Valid Passport
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Driving Licence
- NI Number & P45
- Proof of address (utility bills no more than 3 months old)
- HCPC Number (social workers only)
- Valid DBS (if you don’t have this you can apply through us the cost is £64.40)
- Confidential Agreement
- Starters Form (bank details can be added at a later date)
- Copy of certificates of all relevant training
- Copy of your Care Certificate
- Copy of your MAPA training Certificate (managing aggression & potential aggression)
- Candidate Declaration
- Application Form/Medical Questionnaire